October book haul

October was an expensive month for me I moved into my new apartment with my boyfriend and I bought a lot of books. But sometimes I can treat myself, right?! Read further to read about all the books I bought last month.

PHYSICAL BOOKS

1. After We Fell (After #3) by Anna Todd
My best friend and I watched After We Collided together and I just need to know what’s going to happen next. I really liked the book and the movie was good too, so I’m really curious about the next book.

Goodreads ~ Amazon

2. All This Time by Rachael Lippincott & Mikki Daughtry
I bought this book together with The Chemist because it was cheaper to buy two books than just one book. I’ve never heard of the author or the book before I saw it in the store, but the story sounded interesting. It is unfortunately a Dutch book so some of you won’t be able to read this one, I’m sorry. I barely read Dutch books or books written by Dutch/Belgian people, so I’m really curious about this book. 
 


3. Loveless
by Alice Oseman
I’ve heard great things about this book and I’ve always thought about asexuality and how asexual people feel. I know this is fiction and it may not be a true representation, but according to a lot of reviews, they really liked the representation. I’m really curious about the main character and I cannot wait to read this book!

Goodreads ~ Amazon


4. Our Chemical Hearts
by Krystal Sutherland
In September, I watched the movie based on the Our Chemical Hearts book. I mainly watched it because I like Lili Reinhart as an actress and because I was interested in the story. I think that the movie was good and I really want to know whether the book is somewhat similar, maybe even better than the movie.

Goodreads ~ Amazon


5. Sentinel (Covenant #5)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I couldn’t wait and already bought the fifth book in the series even though I haven’t read the fourth book yet. I just know that when I finish the fourth book, I’ll immediately want to read the fifth book. I really like the Covenant series and I have no clue how this series is going to end. Which is fun, of course!

Goodreads ~ Amazon


6. Storm and Fury (Harbringer #1)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favourite authors, you may have noticed that since I mention her in a lot of my blog posts. I’ve been wanting to buy this book for a long while but when the book came out, it was only in a hardcover edition or an ebook. I prefer reading paperbacks because they’re not as heavy as hardcovers and now that I was planning on buying a few books, I had to add this one to my list too. I really loved The Dark Elements series and I cannot wait to start reading Zayne’s story!

Goodreads ~ Amazon


7. Swimming Lessons
by Lili Reinhart
I’ve been a fan of poetry for a while now and as I mentioned above, I’m a fan of Lili Reinhart. When she started writing about her poetry collection, I immediately added Swimming Lessons to my wish list. When my copy arrived, I immediately thought it was so pretty!

Goodreads ~ Amazon


8. The Brightest Night (Origin #3)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I really loved the first two books in the Origin series and all the books in the Lux series. I pre-ordered my copy of The Brightest Night the week before the release date. I was a little bummed that I had to wait a little more than a week for my copy to arrive. But when I opened my package my book had a sticker on it with the words: signed edition. I didn’t know that I was going to get a signed edition. I was so shocked but so happy. JLA is one of my favourite authors and now I finally have a book signed by her!!!

Goodreads ~ Amazon

EBOOKS 

1. Renegades (Renegades #1) by Marissa Meyer
Regina, from Bookish In Bed, and I have buddy read the Shadow of the Fox series by Julie Kagawa and she wanted to buddy read other books with me too. She chose Renegades because it’s a book that’s been on her shelves for a while. I liked reading Renegades with Reg and the story was good. I’m excited for the next book!

Goodreads ~ Amazon

2. Burnout by Coralee June (Kindle Unlimited)
I’ve been a fan of Coralee June’s books for a while, and I’m part of her reader group on Facebook. She mentioned that she was going to sell Burnout and another book on other platforms too so it was my last chance to read Burnout with Kindle Unlimited. I’m so glad that I did because it was such a good book. I’m a sucker for these types of books and I really loved it!

Goodreads ~ Amazon