Nilopav 'Alles komt goed' T-shirt | Lookbook

Last week I got my 'Alles komt goed' T-shirt from a Belgian artist called Nilopav. 'Alles komt goed' means 'everything will be alright' and I this T-shirt is amazing because it spreads some positivity. I think it’s a challenging time for everyone and I know that there are people that are really struggling with their mental health. Maybe this cute heart will spread some positivity and motivation for those who are struggling. I really liked the design and I want to start supporting more local artists, so I just had to buy this T-shirt.

For my lookbook I created 3 outfits. These 3 outfits are so comfy and I love them. I hope my lookbook will give you some inspiration. Make sure to check out Nilopav’s shop and her Instagram page, she creates amazing art! You can buy the T-shirt here, but be quick because it’s almost sold out! She also sells this design as a sticker, which you can find here.

Look #1: Chequered skirt with Dr. Martens

I’m in love with this chequered skirt from H&M. It’s such a cute skirt, and it matches perfectly with the T-shirt. And I couldn’t not pair this outfit with my favourite boots ever, the 1460 Dr. Martens. I’ve been loving wearing skirts because jeans can be so annoying and uncomfortable sometimes. For this colder weather I combined this outfit with some black tights and matched it with a black jean jacket from H&M.



 Look #2
: Jeans with Old Skool Vans

The second look for my lookbook is a simple and everyday look. I paired the 'Alles komt goed' T-shirt with blue ripped jeans, a black belt and a black leather jacket. I don’t know where I got the jeans, belt and jacket from. I also wore some cute socks with my Old Skool Vans. Don’t mind how white my Vans look, I recently bought a new pair so hence the very white white. This is such a cute and effortless look and these jeans are so comfortable!


 

Look #3: Grey mom jeans with Dr. Martens

And the last look is also really simple. I guess I’m a simple outfit kinda girl. I wore grey mom jeans from Urban Outfitters, but I don’t think they’re available anymore. I paired my jeans with a clear belt from Pull & Bear and my 1460 Dr. Martens. I really like the grey jeans because they look so cool. This look is for more warmer weather, but you can always wear a jacket if it’s too cold.

This is the first time I’ve ever done a lookbook and I really liked it. I wanted to help share Nilopav’s work on my blog because she’s talented and I’m really happy with the T-shirt that I bought. So please check out her art and social media!