Kindle Unlimited haul #2

Here I am with another Kindle Unlimited haul! I read 5 new books with my Kindle Unlimited subscription, and I still love my subscription even though the books weren’t the best ones I’ve ever read. But I still love it because I can support so many indie authors for just €9.99 per month. Let’s talk about the books I read.

1. Silvermoon Academy: Book 2 (Sivermoon Academy #2) by Storm Song
So I read the first book not so long ago and I liked it. It wasn’t the best book I’ve read but I still wanted to know what’s going to happen to the characters in the other books. The writing style of Silvermoon Academy isn’t the best, there were quite a few errors in this book. But I’m not going to be too difficult about this because it’s a self-published book and errors can happen. Silvermoon Academy Book 2 was an okay/good read, sometimes it bothered me how easy things were for the main character or how fast things went, but the story in general is good. 
 

2. Clayton (Wildflower #1) by Rachelle Mills
A Bookstagram friend recommended the Wildflower series because it’s a rejected mate Romance and she really loved these books by Rachelle Mlills. So I gave Clayton a try and I honestly didn’t really like it. I gave this book 3 stars because it was okay, but it wasn’t something for me. Our main character really suffered, and I really hated Clayton.


3. Dallas (Wildflower #2)
by Rachelle Mills
After reading Clayton, the first book, I talked to my Bookstagram friend again and she really recommended Dallas because the story was going to get better. In my opinion, it did not. I even gave this book 2.5 stars because yet again it was not so good. There was still so much suffering and even though I can enjoy a good bully romance with a lot of suffering, this just wasn’t it… Oh well, I cannot love every book that I read.
 

4. Silvermoon Academy: Book 3 (Silver Moon Academy #3)
by Storm Song
So the third book got published in December, so I ended up reading this one close to the release date because I just wanted to know how the story was going to end. I thought this series was a trilogy but I was so wrong… This book ended with a cliffhanger and now I’m waiting for the fourth book in the series. Although this Silver Moon Academy series isn’t that great, I still want to know how it’s going to end.


5. Gym Bunny (Dom Fitness #2)
by Brianna Hale
And the last book for this KU haul is Gym Bunny. One of my favourite indie authors, Nikki Rae, shared a story on Instagram about this book and I thought ‘why not give it a try?’. It was a short read and who knows, maybe it was good. Unfortunately, I didn’t really enjoy Gym Bunny. It was kinda weird but it was an okay read. I ended up giving it three stars.


After reading my mini reviews, I didn’t really like any book from this Kindle Unlimited haul. Luckily I didn’t have big expectations about these books, but it’s still nice to discover good books. Let’s hope that the next 5 books will be better than these ones!