April book haul

I’m still consistent with my book hauls and I’m so happy with that! In April I bought a lot of ebooks and 1 paperback. I love reading in ebook format and physical format, but sometimes it’s just easier to read an ebook instead of a paperback. On top of that, I don’t want every book on my bookshelves. It may sound weird, but it’s just how it is, lol.

1. Magic Swap (Hidden World Academy #1) by Sadie Moss
The Hidden World Academy is such an amazing Fantasy Romance series and even though I already read this book, I wanted to buy a free copy to support the author. I really recommend this series is if you’re looking for a Reverse Harem read with magic and sexy warlocks.


2. Ruin and Rising (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy #3)
By Leigh Bardugo
I bought the second and the third book in The Shadow and Bone Trilogy after finishing the first book. I really liked Shadow and Bone and I cannot wait to continue the series!


3. Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy #1)
by Leigh Bardugo
I’ve been meaning to read Shadow and Bone for a while now because the TV show was coming out and I managed to read this book on the release of the TV show. I really enjoyed this book, and I think that the Grisha world is really interesting. I also really enjoyed the TV show.


4. Siege and Storm (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy #2)
by Leigh Bardugo
As I mentioned above, I bought the second and the third book in The Shadow and Bone Trilogy after finishing Shadow and Bone. I don’t know when I’m planning on reading the other books in the series, but I bought them anyway.


5. Stirred (Twisted Fox #1)
by Charity Ferrell
Like Magic Swap, I already read Stirred by Charity Ferrell but I wanted to support her anyway. I really love the Twisted Fox series, it’s so good and I love all the characters. Charity Ferrell is a talented Romance author and I recommend the Twisted Fox series! If you want to give this book a try, it’s still free on Amazon!


6. The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash #3)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
When The Crown of Gilded Bones came out in April, I had to buy my copy. Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favourite authors ever and I think that the Blood and Ash series is my favourite one so far. This series is so addictive, and I love the characters. Sophie and I buddy read The Crown of Gilded Bones last week and it was so good. And the plot twists, damn…


7. The Demon in the Wood (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy #0.5)
by Leigh Bardugo
When I was looking on Amazon for The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, I came across this novella about the darkling and I had to buy this book. I’m really looking forward to learning more about the darkling.


8. The Warrior King (Inferno Rising #3)
by Abigail Owen
I really enjoyed the first two books in the Inferno Rising series by Abigail Owen and I finally bought a copy of the third book, The Warrior King. I really like the book in the Inferno Rising series because I’m a sucker for books with shifters. I’m really excited for Meira and Samael’s story.


9. Wolf Hunted (The Last Shifter #1)
by Sadie Moss
And the last book I got this month was another freebie. Wolf Hunted is the first book in The Last Shifter series and is a Reverse Harem with wolf shifters. I really enjoyed this series and like I mentioned before, I bought this for free to support the author.


And that’s it! These are all the books I got in April!