May Bullet Journal set up


Here’s my May Bullet Journal set up! I went with a darker theme than last month to match my mood. The weather has been grey in Belgium, so I thought why not make a Bullet Journal set up inspired by the weather?! I went with a black, grey and brown theme, and I really like it!

My supplies:

So I didn’t take a picture of my monthly page because it’s not that special. Let’s start with my monthly overview. I used a lot of brown paper, black washi tape and some stickers. I have my handy calender together with my ‘to do’ list, ‘to read’ list and my ‘notes’.


The next pages are my habit tracker and my first weekly spread. The weekly spread is pretty empty because the first week of May consists of two days. As I mentioned in my other Bullet Journal posts, I really like my habit tracker. It’s easier and faster to draw, and it gives a nice overview.
 

The next few pages are my other weekly spreads.



And the last pages for my May set up are my bookish pages. On the left we have my wrap up where I keep track of all the books I read and all the TV shows and movies I watched in May. On the right we have my ‘days read’ tracker and my ‘books bought’ grid. I love keeping track of all my bookish stuff and for me this works best. Like all the other pages, I decorated the pages with brown paper, black washi tape and stickers.


I hope you liked my May set up and if you want to check out my other Bullet Journal posts, you can find them here: other Bullet Journal posts.

 If you liked this post, you can always pin it: