May book haul

Another month, another book haul! I think it’s so crazy how fast time is passing by. But oh well, I’m here to talk about books. I didn’t buy that many books in May, which is obviously a good thing for my bank account, lol. In May, I bought 4 physical books and 1 ebook.

1. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
I came across this book when I was reading My Dark Vanessa. My Dark Vanessa was such an interesting and twisted read, and I was interested in Lolita because the main character in My Dark Vanessa talked about it. If I’m correct, the story is somewhat similar or has some similarities, so I’m really looking forward to reading this book.


2. Shadow and Bone: The Collector’s Edition (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy #1)
by Leigh Bardugo
When I saw this beautiful edition of Shadow and Bone, I had to buy it. The box is stunning, the cover is stunning and the inside is stunning. I really enjoyed this book when I read in April and this edition wasn’t that expensive, so I’m really happy that I bought this book!


3. The Iron Raven (The Iron Fey: Evenfall #1)
by Julie Kagawa
I’m a big Julie Kagawa fan, and I was patiently waiting for the UK edition of The Iron Raven. I really love this cover, I love the blue. I’m really excited to get back into The Iron Fey world. I hope I’ll enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed the other books in The Iron Fey series!


4. Warning Track (Callahan Family #1)
by Carrie Aarons
Like last month, I bought a free ebook so I could support the author. This month it’s Warning Track and if you’re into Sports Romance then this book is definitely something for you. It’s fast paced and well written, and this month the fourth book in the series is coming out!

5. Wicked (The Wicked Trilogy #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
And lastly we have Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I bought this book because the movie came out at the end of May, and I wanted to read the book before watching the movie. I really enjoyed the book, the story was so good and I loved the characters. This book ended with a massive cliffhanger and I need the second book, ASAP! I also already watched the movie, and it was also really good.


And that’s it. I hope you bought some amazing books in May!