July Bullet Journal set up

Here’s my July Bullet Journal set up! I’m a bit late with my set up due to not feeling like myself. In the past week I haven’t written anything down in my journal and I didn’t feel like creating spreads for July, but this weekend I sat down and created my spreads. July’s set up is really simple but I didn’t want to put too much effort into my journal because I didn’t want to disappoint myself. But I like it and I hope you do too!

My supplies:

First we have my monthly spread. I forgot to take a picture of my monthly page, but like every other month it’s a coloured paper with the name of the month and a sticker. For my monthly overview I created my calender, my ‘to read’ list, my ‘to do’ list and some space for notes. The pages are decorated with sparkly white washi tape, purple washi tape and some cute stickers. Unfortunately, you can’t really see the sparkles in the picture.


Then we have my habit tracker and weekly spreads. My habit tracker is still the same, but I changed my weekly spreads a bit. I didn’t want to create too many pages so that’s why I decided to put two weeks on one page instead of one week per page. Like my monthly overview, I decorated the pages with washi tape and stickers.


As you can see, I changed up my bookish pages and added them to my weekly spread. I didn’t want to do too many pages and that’s why I decided to create grids for my bookish stuff next to my weekly spread. It may not be the prettiest spread ever, but I like it like that. I’m not sure if I’m going to keep it like that or not.
 

And that’s it! I hope you liked my July set up and even though it’s not that special. Feel free to check out my other Bullet Journal posts: my Bullet Journal posts.

 If you liked this post, you can always pin it: