A Beauty So Cursed | Review

Title: A Beauty So Cursed
Series: Beauty & The Beast #4
Author: Beena Khan
Pages: 320 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 1 August 2021
Rating: ★★★★.5

Synopsis

A bride is sacred whether given or...stolen.

Once upon a time...

With every end comes a new beginning. I’m an enigma of a man with two sides. The same violent blood that’s in the Russian mafia, the Solntsevskaya Bratva lies in my veins. I’m told I could be the new Pakhan.

There’s a young scarred beauty in the kingdom, Lada Sokolova with bright eyes, a noble Mafia princess.

The fairest in the kingdom. Her marks go deeper than the ones carved on her face. I see her, and the pain in her eyes mirrors my own.

They say she was supposed to be betrothed to my family. She’s too young for me. I’m twelve years her senior so I reject her. Now, she’s getting married to a brutal Vor who’s more than twice her age. It’s been decided, and I can’t interfere now.

I do the one thing I shouldn’t have, causing my life on the line.

I take her. I kidnap a bride in her wedding dress. I’m only doing what’s right, protecting an innocent ...even if it’s from the predator inside of me.

Welcome to New York’s Underworld.

Loosely based on the fairytale.
A standalone romance.

Author’s Note: Reviews might have possible spoilers of the MMC. He has a hidden identity which is why his name is not mentioned in the blurb. Book includes Bonus scenes of the previous characters in the series.


Review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Beena Khan!
 
A Beauty So Cursed is the fourth book in the Beauty & The Beast series and tells the story of Miran and Lada.
 
I’m such a big fan of the Beauty & The Beast series by Beena Khan because this series is filled with dark topics, spicy scenes and original/interesting characters. I really enjoyed reading A Beauty So Cursed, it was so fast paced, well written and addictive! I had to know how Miran and Lada’s story was going to end. I also loved this book because I loved reading bits about Vlad, Dahlia and Roza.

When I was reading the previous books in the series, I wasn’t really into Miran. I didn’t really like his personality although he did mean well with Dahlia. But after reading A Beauty So Cursed, my opinion changed. I really like him and I love him with Lada. I also really loved that Beena Khan made Lada ‘special’. I’m not going to spoil it for you, but I just want to mention that I really liked the fact that Lada was different and not your usual female main character. 

A Beauty So Cursed was such an amazing Mafia Romance. The romance was a bit slow burn which keeps you reading and reading, and excited for some action between the main characters. Besides Miran and Lada’s story, I also really liked the epilogues. You get two extended epilogues and I really loved Dahlia and Vlad’s epilogue. I highly recommend the Beauty & The Beast series if you’re looking for a dark Mafia Romance that keeps you on the edge of your seat!