June & July book haul

Here I am with another book haul! I’m a bit late, but I don’t mind that much. I’ve been a bit busy with life, and I’ve been changing some things on my blog. I have a new logo now, and I changed my book blogger list’s logo. But let’s talk about the books I got in June and July. I bought quite a few books but some of them were free! I bought 5 physical books and 10 ebooks.

All This Wild Hope by Sabina Laura
I already read All This Wild Hope and I really enjoyed it. I love reading poetry collections in between big books. They’re easier and quicker to read, and I just love poetry collections in general. I love being able to relate to poems and reading about struggles so I know I’m not the only one. Sabina Laura did an amazing job with All This Wild Hope and I love the cover!

Brutal Heir (Court University #1) by Eden O’Neill
I’ve never heard of Eden O’Neill before but when I saw that her ebook Brutal Heir was free, I had to buy it. The story sounds so interesting, something right up my alley! I just cannot get enough of Bully Romances even though they are a bit messed up, lol.

Disney Animated Classics: The Nightmare Before Christmas by Sally Morgan
As some of you may know, I’m a big fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas and when I saw that Disney published an animated classic, I had to buy it! I’ve already read it and I’ve loved it. I also saw that they made animated classics about other Disney stories and I might buy those as well... 🤭

Feathers and Fate Box Set by Sadie Moss
I read the Feathers and Fate books a while ago and I really enjoyed them. Sadie Moss is such a good Reverse Harem author and when I saw that this box set was free, I immediately bought it. I love supporting authors by buying their free books, it helps them with ranking higher on Amazon lists and so maybe more people will read (and love) Sadie Moss’ books.


Fragile Things (Folkestone Sins #1)
by Samantha Lovelock
As I mentioned above, I love supporting authors by buying their free books. I got Fragile Things for free and I highly recommend it! The Folkestone Sins series is such a good and fast-paced series, and I really enjoyed Fragile Things when I read it as an ARC in August last year.

Freed (Fifty Shades as Told by Christian #3)
by E.L. James
I bought Freed in June and I still haven’t read it. I think I’m a bit scared to finally leave this book series. I really enjoyed the original books and I loved that E.L. James wrote those books in Christian’s POV. Hopefully I’ll read this book soon and will fall in love with Christian for the xth time.


Hidden World Academy Box Set
by Sadie Moss
Just like the Feathers and Fate series, I read the Hidden World Academy series a long time ago but when I saw that this box set was free, I wanted to support Sadie Moss. I highly recommend this book series if you’re looking for a good RH series.

Kings of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep #1)
by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti
I’m a big fan of Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti’s books. They’re amazing authors and they’ve written some amazing books. Kings of Quarantine is no exception. I read this book as an ARC before it got published and this story is good. Again, I bought this book for free because I wanted to support this amazing writing duo.


My Stolen Life (Stonehurst Prep #1)
by Steffanie Holmes
And let’s talk about another free book... I bought My Stolen Life by Steffanie Holmes because the story sounds really interesting. I haven’t read this ebook yet (no surprise) but I hope I’ll read it soon.

Our Fake Marriage Vol. 4-6 by Kiwi Tokina
I read the first three volumes in the Our Fake Marriage with Kindle Unlimited and I got the other three as ebooks (they weren’t in KU). I have some mixed feelings about this manga but I still read all of the volumes that are published in English because they were quick and easy reads. I got some mixed feelings because the main character is sometimes a bit annoying and I don’t know what to think about her 'love interest'. However, I think I’m still going to read the other volumes when they come out in English.


Realm Breaker (Realm Breaker #1)
by Victoria Aveyard
I’m a big fan of the Red Queen books so I’m really happy that I got my hands on Realm Breaker. This book is a bit big so I’m a little scared to start reading, but I’m also really excited. Lately I haven’t been reading that many YA books so I think it’s going to be nice to read a YA book again.

The Betrayed (The Betrothed #2) by Kiera Cass
I haven’t read The Betrayed yet but I really like the cover. I got The Betrothed and The Betrayed in the US editions and they’re so shiny, I love them! The story, however, I don’t love that much. I thought I was going to enjoy The Betrothed as much as I enjoyed the Selection series, but I didn’t. But I bought The Betrayed because I still want to know how the story is going to continue.

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
And the last book of this haul is The Dream Thieves. I read the first book and this book as a buddy read with Regina, and we’re not the biggest fan of The Raven Cycle series. I think that this series is somewhat confusing, I just cannot get into the story for some reason. The concept is really interesting but I don’t know, maybe the writing is a bit lacking? But I still want to read the third and last book in the series. Let’s hope that book will be better than book 1 and 2!

And these are all the books I got in June and July!