Top 5 Enemies to Lovers books

It’s been a while since I’ve done a ‘Top 5…’ post but I decided to bring them back! I really liked recommending some good books or telling you guys 5 things about me. This Top 5 will be about Enemies to Lovers books. I’ve been reading so many Enemies to Lovers books lately and I love them all!

1. Zodiac Academy: The Awakening (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies #1) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti
Zodiac Academy is one of my all-time favourite books. The characters, the world building, the story, … AMAZING. Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti are both amazing authors and they’ve written some amazing books together. I really recommend Zodiac Academy if you’re looking for some fantasy, some bullying and some really strong main characters!


2. Crooked Crows (Boys of Briar Hall #1)
by Elena Lawson
Crooked Crows is a recent read, but I cannot recommend it enough. I really liked this book because it was so addictive and I had no idea how this book was going to end. I really liked the story in general, but the main character is amazing too. I really loved the fact that she didn’t immediately fall in love with the guy(s) and that she distrusted them.


3. Ruthless Heart (The Ruthless Devils #1)
by Eve L. Mitchell
Another well-written Enemies to Lovers book! Ruthless Heart started really crazy, and it was hard to put this book down. You’re really invested and you want to know what is going to happen to the main characters. Besides Enemies to Lovers, this book also has the College Romance and Sports Romance trope, and I couldn’t get enough of it!


4. Sweet Little Nothing
by L.K. Farlow
Sweet Little Nothing is an Enemies to Lovers Romance and a Bully Romance. Besides Enemies to Lovers, Bully Romance has been one of my favourite tropes too. Even though it’s kinda messed up, I really love the trope. Sweet Little Nothing was a bit dark, this book discusses a suicide attempt and rape/abuse, so please be aware of that before reading this book. But if you can handle these topics, I really recommend Sweet Little Nothing if you’re into a messed up love story.


5. See No Evil (The Society #1)
by Ivy Fox
I really loved See No Evil because it was not just about the Enemies to Lovers story but also about ‘the society’. The main characters are trying to find out who the society is and what they really want. The story was so interesting, and I loved getting to know the characters. This book is filled with romance, suspense, secrets and lies, and I couldn’t get enough of it!

 
I hope you liked my recommendations and keep an eye out for the next top 5 post!