Kindle Unlimited Haul #4

It’s been a while but I finally read some more books via Kindle Unlimited! I read three manga and two thrillers.

1-3. Our Fake Marriage Vol. 1-3 by Kiwi Tokina
I wanted to read some more manga/graphic novels, and I came across Our Fake Marriage on Amazon. This manga is fast paced, and something you can easily read between bigger books. Besides volume 1 ’till 3 I also read volume 4 ’till 6 but they weren’t available in Kindle Unlimited. I liked the volumes, they were okay/good, but volume 6 had a stupid ending. But if I’m correct, Volume 7 is going to be out soon (the translations aren’t finished yet for all the volumes in the Our Fake Marriage series).


4. The Secrets of Us
by Lucinda Beryy
As some of you may have read in my 2021 reading goals, I want to read 5 Thrillers. Well, I’ve only read 1 Thriller this year, so I decided to check out some Thrillers on Kindle Unlimited. I came across The Secrets of Us, and the book sounded really interesting. I got the ebook and audiobook version and I really liked listening to the audiobook. The story was really interesting and I wanted to know what really happened. I enjoyed listening to this book!


5. If You Tell by Gregg Olson
When I read the synopsis of If You Tell I was immediately intrigued by the book. If You Tell is based on a true story and let me tell you that this story was messed up. I got the ebook with the audiobook and mainly listened to the audiobook. I’m glad that I did because I don’t think I could’ve ‘enjoyed’ reading all those crazy things that happened in this book. If you’re a fan of true crime, then I highly recommend If You Tell in audio format.