Butterfly look | Tutorial

I’m kinda sad that this is already my last Halloween look. I’m so happy that I had the time to create these Halloween looks this year. I’m really happy with what I’ve created and I’m already excited for next year! This week’s look is a butterfly inspired look. This one was the hardest to create, but I still enjoyed it anyway. Like with every look I’ve created: you don’t need many different products so it’s a bit easier to create this look. I hope you’ll enjoy it!

1. Before I started my little tutorial I did my eyebrows with the Essence Micro Precise Eyebrow Pencil in 02 Light Brown. After my eyebrows, I created the shape of my butterfly wing with a black eyeliner. I used the Nyx Epic Wear Liquid Eyeliner in Black.


2. After the outline, I started filling in the butterfly wing with purple eyeshadow and with some glitter. For the eyeshadow I used two purplish eyeshadows from the Makeup Revolution Maxi Reloaded Palette in Monster Mattes, and as for glitter I used some old glitter that is unfortunately discontinued. But you can use any eye-safe glitter!
 

3. After step 2 comes the hardest step: creating black lines in the shape of a butterfly wing. The first thing I did was go over my outline that I did in step 1. Then I started making the edges a bit thicker and then went for the two lines. Since I have hooded eyes, it was really hard to create these lines, hence the little mess I made.


4. Then I created some white dots on the black lines with my Nyx SFX Crème Colour in White, and lined my waterline. I also created a tiny line with black eyeliner above my lashes.


5. After that I applied some mascara and lashes, and my eyes were complete! For mascara I used the Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara Waterproof and the lashes I used are the Red Cherry Eyelashes in Wispy.


6. For my lips I used the Nyx Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Embellishment, and I used a purplish gloss on top. I chose the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Blood Lust Collection The Gloss in Sickening.


 And that’s it!