August - October book haul

It’s been a while since I posted a book haul, but I didn’t really buy that many books each month. I decided to combine the books I bought from August ‘till October to make my book haul a bit longer and more interesting to read. Of all the books I’ve bought, I've read quite a few of them. I’m really happy with what I’ve bought and I’m excited to read all the books I haven’t read yet!

A Shadow in the Ember (Flesh and Fire #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
A Shadow in the Ember was another amazing book by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It’s no surprise that I enjoyed this book because JLA is one of my favourite authors. I really loved A Shadow in the Ember because it explains so much that is happening in the Blood and Ash books. I read this book as a buddy read with Sophie from Eyes of Owls, and we both loved this book!


After Ever Happy (After #4) by Anna Todd
After finishing After We Fell, the third book in the After series, I immediately bought the fourth book and the prequel. I really wanted to finish Tessa and Hardin’s story. I really liked After We Fell and I’ve already read After Ever Happy. I’m happy with their ending and I’m also glad their fighting is finally over, lol. It could be trying sometimes haha.

Before (After #0.5) by Anna Todd
After finishing After Ever Happy, I read Before. I liked this book but it wasn’t the best one in the series. It was a bit too long in my opinion, there were some unnecessary chapters but I’m still happy that I read this book, and finally finished the After series. Overall this series was good, but not amazing.


Flower Crowns and Fearsome Things by Amanda Lovelace
Amanda Lovelace is one of my favourite poets, and I had to buy her latest poetry collection. Flower Crowns and Fearsome Things looks stunning and I cannot wait to read it!

Our Fake Marriage Vol. 7 by Kiwi Tokina
I recently discovered the Our Fake Marriage manga books and they’re okay but I still want to know how the story is going to continue. I’ve read volume 7 and I gave it 3 stars.


The Boss (Fire’s Edge #1) by Abigail Owen
I really love Abigail Owen’s Inferno Rising series and I read somewhere that the Fire’s Edge series is set in the same world as the Inferno Rising series. So when I saw that the first book in the Fire’s Edge series was free on Amazon, I immediately bought it. I’m really excited to start this series!

The Complete Emily the Strange: All Things Strange (Emily the Strange Dark Horse Comics Book series #1–12) by Rob Reger, Jessica Gruner, Buzz Parker
I used to really like the Emily the Strange books and when I saw this Comics collection I had to buy it. This book reminds me of my childhood and I’m really looking forward to reading it. I got the paperback edition, it’s really beautiful and floppy!


The Inheritance Games (The Inheritance Games #1) Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Inheritance Games has been on my to-read shelf on Goodreads for a while, and I finally read it. Regina, from Bookish in Bed, and I buddy read this book and we both really liked it! This book was so interesting and I really wanted to know how the story was going to end. I cannot wait to read the sequel!

The Power (Titan #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Another Jennifer L. Armentrout book, no surprise. The Power was another buddy read with Sophie, and we both loved this book. The Power was another amazing book by JLA, and I cannot get enough of Josie and Seth! I’m already a bit sad that they’re only 2 books left in the Titan series. It’s going to be hard to say goodbye to this amazing world and these amazing characters JLA has created!


Magic Awakened: The Complete Series by Sadie Moss
Magic Awakened is a series by Sadie Moss that I haven’t read yet, and when I saw that the ebook was for free, I immediately bought it. The synopsis sounds really interesting and I’ve loved other books by Sadie Moss, so I’m sure that I’m going to enjoy reading this series.

The Vampires’ Fae: The Complete Series by Sadie Moss
The Vampires’ Fae is another series by Sadie Moss that I haven’t read yet. This box set was also for free, so I was lucky and got 3 more books for €0. For those that are interested in both series, you can read them for free via Kindle Unlimited!

And that’s it! These are all the books I bought from August ’till October.