Bronzy Brown eye look | Tutorial


I felt like playing with makeup and decided to take you with me. I went for a bronzy/brown makeup look and I only used the Morphe Artistry Palette in 35O Nature Glow. I think this palette is discontinued and renewed with different colours, which is kind of sad because I only bought this palette like a year ago. But I think you can recreate this look with any brown/bronzy shades or maybe even with the renewed palette.

 
1. First things first: prime your eyelids. I used an eyeshadow primer and the lightest shade, Up Front, from the Morphe palette.

2. After the base, I went for a soft orange/brown colour, Sting, in the crease.


3. Mix the crease colour with a darker orange/brown colour, Click, to intensify the crease.


4. Then make the crease even darker with a dark brown colour, Slight.


5. After the matt shades I went for two shimmer shades, Sparks and Riches, on my eyelid.
 

6. After completing my upper eye look, I put Slight, Sparks and Riches on my lower lash line.
 

7. I completed the eye look with a brown eyeliner, the Nyx Epic Wear Liquid Liner in Brown, and with mascara, the Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara Waterproof.  


8. And the final step is lipstick. I used the Nyx Shine Loud High Shine Lip Gloss in Boundary Pusher.
 
And that’s it!