December Bullet Journal set up

Big surprise: I’m early with my December Bullet Journal set up! Last weekend I decided to go for it and create my December set up, and I’m actually glad that I did it this early. It makes everything so much easier, lol. For December’s theme I went with Christmas. I used some a mix of orange and brown tones, and I used some beautiful stickers from Basically Britt.
 
Let’s start with my monthly page. Like every month, it’s really simple.


Next we have my monthly overview with some boxes for my to do lists and notes. I decorated the pages with beautiful washi tape and stickers. Due to the lighting, the middle washi tape looks a bit weird.


After my monthly overview, we have my habit tracker page and the first weekly spread. It’s really simple but I like the way it looks. It’s also easy to create and easy to use.


Then we have more weekly spreads and some boxes for my reading and watching habits.


And that’s it! I hope you guys like my December set up and you can always check out my other Bullet
Journal posts: my Bullet Journal posts.

 If you liked this post, you can always pin it: