November Bullet Journal set up

I’m a bit late with my November Bullet Journal set up, but here it is! I went with a cute, yellow theme with some ‘old’ photos. I really like this theme because it makes these darker days a bit brighter! Don't mind the lighting of the pictures, I took them when it was already dark outside 😅.
 
As always, the first page is my monthly page. This page is pretty simple and that’s how I like it.


Then we have my monthly overview. This overview has a calendar on the left side and some grids on the right side. As you can see, I used a yellow brush pen, yellow washi tape, black washi tape and some ‘old’ photos.


After my monthly overview, I created my habit tracker page and started with my weekly spreads. Like the last few months, it’s pretty simple but it’s easy and I like using it like that.
 

And then we have my last weekly spread together with some grids for my reading and watching habits.


And that’s it for my November set up. I hope you liked it and feel free to check out my other Bullet
Journal posts: my Bullet Journal posts.

 If you liked this post, you can always pin it: