November wrap up

In November I read a total of 13 books, I watched 47 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 5 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in November.
 
First things first: ARCs. In November I read If Only in My Dreams by Carrie Aarons, Locked Hearts (Chained Hearts Duet #2) by T.L. Smith, Dead Shift (Grave Talker #4) by Annie Anderson and Chesire (The Wonderland Novellas #1) by Samantha Lovelock.
 

Then I also read some other books, I read Dare or Death by K.L. Mann, The Hawthorne Legacy (The Inheritance Games #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me #1) by Emma Hart, The Struggle (Titan #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Bloody Mary Christmas by Coralee June, Don’t Look Now by Mary Burton, The Prophecy (Titan #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Brightest Night (Origin #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Like the First Time (Origin #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

I’m really happy with the books I read this month. I enjoyed quite a lot of them and some of my favourites are Chesire, The Hawthorne Legacy (a buddy read with Regina), The Struggle (a buddy read with Sophie), Don’t Look Now, The Prophecy (a buddy read with Sophie) and The Brightest Night.


I also watched some TV shows and movies. For TV shows I watched the latest Dynasty season, the entire first season of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, the entire first season of Olaf Presents, and I watched some episodes of Riverdale, Supergirl, Wheel of Time, The Flash, Arrow and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier was such a good TV show and I’m enjoying Wheel of Time.

And for movies I watched Barbie of Swan Lake, Love Hard, Twilight, The Princess Switch 3 and New Moon. I loved rewatching my favourite Barbie movie and I’m so excited that my boyfriend and I are watching the Twilight movies!