The Fallen Angel | Review

Title: The Fallen Angel
Series: Devil’s Lair #2
Author: Beena Khan
Pages: 364 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 7 December 2021
Rating: ★★★★.5

Synopsis
 
We’re a match made in hell and matches always burn.

Once upon a myth…

An angel fell in love with the devil.

Salvi Moretti.
I was his Eve, and he was my Lucifer.

Once, on Halloween, I sold my soul to the Devil. I considered Salvi Moretti my God, but he turned out to be the Devil in disguise.

He can break my wings, but he may have forgotten my claws will always come out. Eve died under that bridge and from the deepest underworld, a new entity was born.

Lilith has risen.

Welcome to New York’s Underworld.

The sequel to the Devil’s Lair dark mafia crime romance series. This concludes Salvi and Ehva’s story.


Review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Beena Khan!
 
The Fallen Angel is the second book in the Devil’s Lair series and continues the story of Ehva and Salvi. 
 
Beena Khan did it again! The Fallen Angel is another amazing, yet a bit crazy, book and I loved reading about Ehva and Salvi again. They’re such an interesting pair and I’m so happy that they got their happy ending. What I really liked about this book is that this book is spread over a few years. You can see how much the characters have grown and changed.
 
Ehva is so much stronger than in the previous book. She has changed, and I love the woman she has become. I also really like how much Salvi has changed, don’t get me wrong he’s still a handsome villain, but he redeemed himself. There was a lot of pain and hurt between Ehva and Salvi, but I’m so happy that they found a way to each other again.
 
The Fallen Angel was an amazing Mafia Romance and I finished this book in one day. The story is so addictive and you just want to know what’s going to happen to Ehva and Salvi. I really loved their happy ending and I’m excited to read the next book in the Devil’s Lair series, The Night Thief. I cannot wait to read Romeo’s story!