February Bullet Journal set up

I’m on time with my February Bullet Journal set up! I was really happy with my January set up and I did something similar with other colours and stickers, but not that many drawings. I only drew my monthly page, but I don’t mind, I really like it and I hope you will like it too!

Let’s start with my monthly page. For February I decided for a bright, colourful theme with flowers. Originally I wanted to go with a Valentine’s Day theme but I didn’t have any heart stickers, so flowers instead. For my monthly page I drew some flowers to be in theme with my flower stickers.


Then we have my monthly overview with a calendar, notes, to do list and to read list. They’re the same as last month, because I really like the set up. It’s pretty and easy to use.


After my monthly overview, we have my habit tracker and weekly spreads. My habit tracker and weekly spreads are the same as I’ve been doing for months because I really like it and it’s easy to create.



And lastly, we have my February wrap up. I created these two pages because it’s nice to have an overview of how my month went, what things made me happy or sad, how many books I read, … I think that these two pages are my favourite pages in my Bullet Journal.


And that’s it! I hope you guys like my spreads, and you can always check out my other Bullet Journal posts: my Bullet Journal posts.