March Bullet Journal set up

Here’s my March Bullet Journal set up! This month I went with a soft theme consisting of light blue and beige/brown. I bought some beautiful stickers from Moehrenkunstshop on Etsy, and for this month I chose the butterfly stickers. I’m really happy with the theme, but I won’t be showing my month page, I really hate it and I’ve tried recreating it (I think 3 or 4 times), but it still didn’t look good. So no month page this month, lol.

Let’s start with the first page for March, my monthly overview with a calendar and some space for notes, my to do list and to read list.


Then we have my habit tracker and my weekly spreads. I’ve been doing these kinds of spreads for months, and I really like using them. My second set of weekly spreads also has some space for the books I read, and the TV shows and movies I watched in March.



And lastly, we have my March wrap up. These two pages have an overview of how my month went, how many books I read, how much I watched, what made me happy and what made me sad. I really like these spreads because it’s easy to know what happened in a certain month when you’re, for example, rereading your journal.


And that’s it! I hope you guys like my spreads, and you can always check out my other Bullet Journal posts: my Bullet Journal posts.