February book haul

Another month, another book haul! In February I bought/got a few books and I want to share them with you!

1. A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #1) by Holly Jackson
When I read the synopsis of A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder, I just had to bring this book home with me. I’m a big fan of Thrillers, and this book sounds like the perfect read to me.


2. Be With Me (Wait for You #2)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I bought Be With Me because I plan on buddy reading this book really soon with Sophie! We are buddy reading the Wait for You series together and we’re both loving the books! Sophie and I have read a few other books by JLA together and it’s always fun reading together!

3. Good Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy
I think we’re having a ‘good girl’ theme in this blog post. When I read the synopsis, I already knew that I’m going to enjoy reading this book. I’m a fan of good girl/bad guy books and couldn’t not buy this book.


4. The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1)
by Holly Black
I’ve read so many great things about this book and I’ve seen so many TikToks, so I fell for the hype and bought this book. I’ve also seen so many great fan art of Cardan, and he looks so damn good! I’m really looking forward to reading The Cruel Prince!


5. The Iron Sword (The Iron Fey: Evenfall #2)
by Julie Kagawa
I got The Iron Sword as a gift from Sophie for my birthday. I’m really looking forward to reading this book and the first book in The Iron Fey: Evenfall series. I’m such a big fan of the UK covers!


6. The Monarchs (The Ravens #2)
by Kass Morgan & Danielle Paige
This is another buddy read that I plan on reading soon. I’m reading The Ravens series with Regina, and we both really liked the first book in the series, The Ravens. I don’t really know what the second book is about, but I like going in blindly.

7. What Lies Beyond the Veil (Of Flesh & Bone #1) by Harper L. Woods
I got What Lies Beyond the Veil as a birthday gift from Regina. I’ve already read this book and I loved it so much that I put this book on my wish list. I’m so happy that I got this book as a gift because it’s just so good and I wanted it on my book shelf! If you love From Blood and Ash or A Court of Thorns and Roses, then I highly recommend this book!


8. We Are the Same in the Dark
by Julia Heaberlin
We Are the Same in the Dark is another Thriller that I bought this month, and I’m so excited to read this book. The synopsis sounds so interesting and I read some good reviews. I don’t really know why I’m reading more Thriller books but I’m here for it!


And that’s it for February!