Gluttony | Review

Title: Gluttony
Series: Seven Princes of Sin #2
Author: S.N. Hunt
Pages: 255 pages
Version: Ebook
Release date: 30 March 2022
Rating: ★★★★.5

Synopsis

“I’m going to make you a widow.”

Leo has always been laid-back and easy-going, never quick to anger or feel jealousy. Being a Prince of Hell and in charge of the sin of Gluttony, the more the merrier was always his motto, but Carrie’s his and no one else can have her. Even if it means killing her husband and keeping her under lock and key.

Carrie just wants to return to her life and her withdrawals are getting worse. But even as she searches for an escape, she feels herself falling under the spell of the Master of Gluttony and she starts to question her loyalties to her pimp and husband, John. Can she find a way out, or will she burn in the inferno of a Prince of Sin?

This book contains scene and material that is suitable for mature audiences. Please see the trigger page for a list of possible offensive subjects.


Review
 
Gluttony is the second book in the Seven Princes of Sin series and tells the story of Carrie and Leo.
 
After reading Lust, the first book in the Seven Princes of Sin series, I’ve been looking forward to reading about the other princes of sin. Gluttony is about Carrie and Leo, they’re so different from each other, yet so perfect for one another. I really enjoyed reading their story, and getting to know the characters. Gluttony was another amazing book, just like Lust. I really liked reading both books, and I’m looking forward to the next one!
 
Gluttony tells the story of Carrie and Leo. Carrie is a whore and an addict, and her story isn’t the most beautiful one. Please read the trigger warning, because this book deals with some hard stuff. I think it’s really brave and sort of beautiful that S.N. Hunt put these things in her book(s) because it gives the story something ‘real’. I liked seeing Carrie grow as a character, and I’m happy that she found Leo. I also really like Leo as a character, he’s caring/protective, but he also has a playful side, if you know what I mean.

Gluttony was a good, fast-paced read with an interesting story and characters. If you enjoy reading Paranormal Romance and Dark Romance, then this book, and series, is something for you! Gluttony was my second book by this author, and I’m really excited to see what she’s going to write next. The next book in the Seven Princes of Sin series will be Sloth, and I can’t wait to read Linnaeus’ story!