March & April book haul

1. A Touch of Darkness (Hades & Persephone #1) by Scarlett St. Clair
A Touch of Darkness has been on my TBR for a while and when I saw it was free on Amazon, I had to buy it! I really enjoy Hades & Persephone retellings, so I’m really excited to read this one!


2. Gunmetal Lily (Mafia Wars)
by Rebecca Royce
I’ve read and enjoyed Gunmetal Lily as an ARC and my best friend got this book for me as a birthday present. I’m so happy that I got this book on my bookshelf and I cannot wait to have the other Mafia Wars books on my bookshelf too! You can always check out my review for this book.

3. Heartless (Immortal Enemies #1) by Gena Showalter
I’m so excited to share this news: I’m part of Gena Showlater’s ARC team! Yay! I got an ARC of Ruthless, the second book in the Immortal Enemies series, so I bought the first book to read before my ARC.


4. House of Sky and Breath (Crescent City #2)
by Sarah J. Maas
I found this beauty in my local bookstore and I couldn’t not buy it! I’m really excited to read it because I loved the first book in the Crescent City series!

5. Nightingale: An Anthology for Ukraine
I bought this anthology to support Ukraine and to read Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti’s short story. I’m also looking forward to reading the other short stories in this anthology!


6. Punk 57
by Penelope Douglas
I’ve heard so many good things about Punk 57, so I added it to my wish list. I got this book as a birthday gift, and I cannot wait to read it!


7. Speak: The Graphic Novel
by Laurie Halse Anderson
When I was younger, I read and loved the book Speak, and also the movie. When I saw that Speak was made into a graphic novel, I really wanted to have a copy. I got this book as a birthday present and I cannot wait to read it!


8. The War of Two Queens (Blood and Ash #4)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
It’s no surprise that I bought The War of Two Queens in March. JLA is one of my favourite authors and I had to get my hands on the fourth book in the Blood and Ash series. I read this book as a buddy read with Sophie, and we both loved this book!


9. Thorn (A Wicked Trilogy #2)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I read the first book, Wicked, a while ago because I wanted to read the book before the movie. Now that JLA announced that they wrapped filming Thorn, I thought it was time to buy and read Thron. I haven’t started this book but I already know that I’m going to enjoy it!