May book haul

After: The Graphic Novel (Volume One)
by Anna Todd
I love that they’re turning books into graphic novels because I love reading them! When I read the news that After was going to turn into graphic novels, I was so happy! I read this graphic novel in May, and I really enjoyed reading it! I loved the drawings, the colours and the story. I’m really looking forward to the next volume!


Wait for You #3-6 by Jennifer L. Armentrout
So I bought all the remaining books in the Wait for You series by Jennifer L. Armentrout because I hope to finish this book series with Sophie this year. We’ve been buddy reading a lot of JLA books, and we really like the Wait for You books. I bought Stay With Me (Wait For You #3)Fall With Me (Wait for You #4)Dream Of You (Wait for You #4.5)Forever with You (Wait For You #5) and Fire in You (Wait for You #6). Sophie and I read Stay With Me in May, and we really liked Calla and Jax’ story!


The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel Vol. 5 (The Mortal Instruments: Graphic Novel #5) by Cassandra Clare
I really enjoyed reading The Mortal Instruments graphic novels and I when I saw that the fifth one came out, I had to buy a copy! I read this graphic novel in May, and I really liked it! The only thing I don’t really like about these graphic novels is that they’re in black and white. I prefer reading in colours.