Queen Me | Review

Title: Queen Me
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues #2
Author: Amber Lynn Natusch
Pages: 316 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 30 June 2022
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis

Being a lowly human in a supernatural world, I should have jumped at the chance to be one of them—to possess the magic necessary to fit in. But when a rogue fae corners me in an alley and tells me I have some crazy power he needs to exact his revenge on the House that betrayed him, I had to seriously question that life goal.

The Moonlight Wraith, sexy and disarming as he is, is also a notorious killer—and this alleged power of mine is all that stands between him and the vengeance he craves.

But how can I give him something I don’t have?

And, worse yet, what will he do when he doesn’t get what he wants?

His plot to regain his throne hinges on the popular belief that he’s already dead, and my knowledge to the contrary is a loose end he can’t afford. But after a botched attempt on my life by unknown forces, I find myself allied with the broody harbinger of death because he might just be the only one who can keep me alive.

Assuming he doesn’t kill me himself.

Queen Me, a spicy standalone paranormal romance set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues Universe. Every book is a guaranteed happily ever after with a satisfying ending and no cliffhangers. Perfect for fans of Immortals After Dark, Black Dagger Brotherhood, and the Demonica series.


Review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Amber Lynn Natusch!
 
Queen Me is the second standalone book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world and tells the story of Rowe and Volker.

As I mentioned in my review of the first book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series, Reject Me, I’m a big fan of Fantasy Romance books and the Immortal Vices and Virtues series is therefore perfect for me! You get to read amazing Fantasy Romance stories written by different authors. Amber Lynn Natusch is a new author to me, I’ve never read any of her books. After reading Queen Me, I definitely need to check out her other books! Queen Me was such an amazing and addictive book, and I just had to know what was going to happen to our main characters.

You get to know Rowe, our main character, in the first book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series, and it’s so nice that she got her own book. Rowe is such a fun character, she uses a longboard to go to places and she has an amazing attitude. I really enjoyed getting to know Rowe and falling for her! Her love interest is Volker. The moment I read about Volker, I knew that I was going to love him. I love how much he’s changed throughout the book, and how he started caring for Rowe. I loved reading about Rowe and Volker, and I loved reading their happy ending.

Queen Me was such a good Fantasy Romance, and I really enjoyed reading it. This book was well-written with some action and some spice. I do wish we got to read an extra epilogue or something because it would’ve been nice to have a ‘longer’ happy ending. But besides that, I really liked this book. and I’m definitely going to check out Amber Lynn Natusch’s other books. I’m also really looking forward to the next book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series, Haunt Me.