Crave Me | Review

Title: Crave Me
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues #4
Author: Lexi C. Foss
Pages: 317 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 31 August 2022
Rating: ★★★★.5

Synopsis

Once upon a time, a series of portals opened on Earth, allowing magic to spill into the human world.
Houses were created. Supernaturals were assigned. And a new balance was formed.
All new arrivals are required to join a House.
But this is the tale of a goddess who refused and the House King who brought her to heel.


Nyx.
Goddess of Night.
My newest obsession.


The daring female killed one of my men.
Which made it my job as the Gold and Garnet House King to make her pay.

Oh, there were so many things I wanted to do with that disobedient little mouth of hers. But she was much stronger than she led anyone to believe.
Now I’m left with a craving I can’t quite sate.
Because one bite wasn’t enough.

You may be the Goddess of Night, but I’m still your king.
You will kneel.
You will beg.
And most importantly, you will bleed.

Welcome to the House of Gold and Garnet, where power defines the monarchy and blood is a preferred currency.
Proceed at your own risk.


Author’s Note: Crave Me is a dark standalone paranormal romance set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues Universe. Every book in this shared world is a guaranteed happily-ever-after with a satisfying ending and no cliffhangers.

For fans of the Blood Alliance series, this is the story of Nyx and Vesperus, the goddess and her vampire lover that started it all…


Review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Lexi C. Foss!
 
Crave Me is the fourth standalone book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world and tells the story of Nyx and Vesperus.

As you may all know by now, I’m a big Fantasy Romance fan and the Immortal Vices and Virtues series is therefore perfect for me. I get to read amazing stories and get to know new authors. Crave Me is the fourth standalone book in the series and is written by a new to me author. I’ve never read any of Lexi C. Foss’ books, but I’m really excited to read more of her work. I think that the Blood Alliance series is definitely something for me!

Crave Me tells the story of a goddess called Nyx and a vampire called Vesperus. I loved their immediate connection and that they were ‘it’ for each other. It was cute that they tried to fight their mate bond. I really enjoyed this story because when you read about goddesses you usually read about them falling in love with humans and sacrificing everything for their human, but this story was totally different. I really liked that Lexi C. Foss created this interesting world, it made me fall in love with the characters.

Crave Me was such a good Fantasy Romance, and I’m a big fan of the cover of this book. So far, I think it’s my favourite one in the series. The Immortal Vices and Virtues series is such an amazing series and after finishing one book, I’m always looking forward to the next book in the series. I really enjoyed reading Crave Me, and I’m definitely going to read more of Lexi C. Foss’ books! I highly recommend the Immortal Virtues and Vices series, and I’m looking forward to the next book in the series, Expose Me by Kaydence Snow.