Kindle Unlimited haul #8

Here I am with another Kindle Unlimited haul. I’ve been reading some more KU books and I’m finally using my subscription more. Keep on reading to find out which 5 books I got with my Kindle Unlimited subscription.

1. Captain (Black Ops MMA #3) by D.M. Davis
I’ve read the first two books in the Black Ops MMA series a while ago, and I felt like reading the other books in the series too. Captain was a good Romance read filled with some heavy topics. I really liked getting to know the characters and I liked the story in general. This is not my favourite book in the series, though.


2. Blindsided (LSU #1)
by Becca Steele
Becca Steele is still kind of a new author to me. I read, and enjoyed, one of her novellas in an anthology and that’s it. Blindsided is the first full-length book I’ve read by Becca Steele, and I really enjoyed it. Blindsided is a Gay Romance standalone set in the LSU series. I’m really excited to read more of Becca Steele’s books!


3. Cowboy (Black Ops MMA #4)
by D.M. Davis
As I mentioned above, I felt like reading the other books in the Black Ops MMA series. This book is the latest one in the series, there are more coming though. I really liked Cowboy, I think it’s one of my favourite ones in the Black Ops MMA series. I’m a sucker for Second Chance Romance books and D.M. Davis did such an amazing job with this one!


4. The Words
by Ashley Jade
I discovered this book through a TikTok or a Reel. A person, I don’t know who anymore, shared a quote from this book and I was really intrigued. This book is a big Romance book, the print version has 676 pages, and I didn’t mind at all. I really liked the story and I enjoyed seeing the characters grow up. This Romance is filled with different tropes, we have the rock star romance trope, the friends to lovers to enemies to lovers trope, the second chance trope, … And I liked all of them! I also really liked the fact that our female main character is curvy/plus size, and that her dad suffered from dementia, something I don’t often see in books.


5. What Hunts Inside the Shadows (Of Flesh & Bone #2)
by Harper L. Woods
I really enjoyed the first book in the Of Flesh & Bone series, What Lies Beyond the Veil, and when What Hunts Inside the Shadows came out in a few weeks ago, I had to pick up a copy. I really enjoyed reading What Hunts Inside the Shadows, and it was so hard to put this book down. I had to know what was going to happen to Estrella and Caelum. Although this book was really good, I think the first book was a bit better.  I’m really excited for the third book in the series, What Lurks Between the Fates.