August & September book haul

1. Brave (A Wicked Trilogy #3)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I plan on finishing the Wicked Trilogy this year, so I bought the third book in the series as well as the short story bundle. I’m really excited to finish this series and watch the Torn movie!


2. Disney Manga: Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mirror Moon Graphic Novel
by Mallory Reaves
I saw this book in a manga/comic shop in Portugal on my holiday trip, and I couldn’t not buy this book. For those who don’t know: I’m a big Nightmare Before Christmas fan, so this book had to be part of my book collection. I already read this manga while waiting at the airport, and I really enjoyed reading it!


3. Foxy Tales: A Charity Collection of Bonus Chapters from Zodiac Academy & More
by Caroline Peckham & Susanne ValentiI bought this book in June but I didn’t buy any other books in June or July, so I decided to add Foxy Tales to my August book haul. I really liked reading this short story collection because it was nice to read about the characters of Zodiac Academy again!


4. Gamble Brothers #1–3 
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I bought the entire Gamble Brothers series by Jennifer L. Armentrout to buddy read the books with Sophie, and I’m so glad I did. Sophie and I read all three books in September and all three of them were so good! Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favourite authors, so it’s no surprise that I loved reading the Gamble Brothers series!

5. The Final Gambit (The Inheritance Games #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes 
I pre-ordered The Final Gambit, and it finally arrived on my Kindle at the end of August. I’ve been waiting for the third book in The Inheritance Games, and I was so excited to start my buddy read with Regina. I really liked reading this book and I’m happy with the way this book ended.

6. The Summer King Bundle: The Prince/The King/The Queen by Jennifer L. Armentrout
As I mentioned in this blog post, I plan on finishing the Wicked Trilogy this year, so I bought the short story bundle.


7. Vampire Knight: Memories Vol. 2 - Vol 7 by Matsuri Hino
I went to another manga/comic shop this month, this time in Belgium. I bought the first volume of Vampire Knight: Memories a long time ago and I finally found the other volumes in the series. I’m really excited to continue this series, and I’ll probably read the first book in the series again. I also need to read the ‘main’ story, Vampire Knight.


And that’s it for now! I bought some amazing books the last couple of months!