Glam Jack Skellington inspired makeup look | Tutorial

It’s finally time for the Halloween looks! Now that it’s October, I can finally share what I created for Halloween this year. The first look for my Halloween makeup tutorials is a glam Jack Skellington inspired makeup look. Jack Skellington is the main character from The Nightmare Before Christmas, the perfect Halloween movie. Below you can read how I created this look.

I hope you will enjoy all of my Halloween looks this year! If you want to check out my other Halloween looks, check out this page.

1. The first thing I did was my brows and my eye primer. I filled in my brows with my everyday eyebrow pencil Essence Micro Precise Eyebrow Pencil, and I primed my eyes with the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils in Milk and Slate.
 

2. Then I used an old eyeshadow palette form Nyx, the Love in Paris À La Mode palette. I used a grey shimmer shade and a darker grey shimmer shade to set the base I created with the Nyx eye pencils.


3. After setting the base I created a winged shape with a black eyeshadow. I also used the two shimmer shades from the previous step. I made the eyeshadow darker by patting the colour onto my eyelid and then blending the eyeshadow with a blender brush.


4. After finishing the eyeshadow, I started with my eyeliner. For this step I used the Nyx Epic Wear Liquid Liner in Black. I first created a black base so later on I can add silver glitter to the eyeliner. The shape I created for my eyeliner is inspired by Jack Skellington’s bow tie. First you start with a thin line across the eyelid and once you’ve reached the corner you make random lines that kind of look like the end of Jack Skellington’s bow tie.


5. After finishing the black base, I added silver eyeliner to the black liner to create the lines in Jack Skellington’s bow tie. I used the NYX Makeup Love Lust Disco Metallic Liquid Liner for this step. I don’t think this eyeliner is available anymore, but any silver liner will do.


6. For the bottom lash line I used a silver eyeliner from Essence, the Dazzling Eye & Lip Pencil in Chrome Into My Life, and I blended the eyeliner with the same shimmer shades I used in step 2. Then I added mascara, the Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara Waterproof, and lashes, Girls With Attitude Fantasy Lashes in Mermaid. I also added the silver liner to my eyebrows, I thought it looked cool.


7. For lipstick I used the Nyx Liquid Suede Creme Lipstick in Alien and on top the silver liner from Nyx. For the corners I used the Nyx liquid liner I used in step 4.


And that’s it!