Kindle Unlimited haul #9

1. Until You Forgive (Until You #5)
by D.M. Davis
I’m finally caught up with the Until You series by D.M. Davis. I really enjoy reading D.M. Davis’ books, I especially loved the first three books in the Until You series. I’m also really excited for the next book in the Until You series, Until You Save Me. For those that don’t know, the first three books in the series are about 1 couple, and book 4 and book 5 are standalones in the series.

2. welcome to ghost town by Gretchen Gomez
I’m finally up to date with Gretchen Gomez’ poetry collection. Gretchen Gomez is a talented poet, and I really enjoyed her poetry collection welcome to ghost town. This isn’t a ‘nice’ poetry collection, this collection is about tough topics such as abuse, homophobia, … Please read the trigger warnings before reading welcome to ghost town.

3. Their Monstrous Natures by Honor St. Jean
I was looking for some Halloween reads and I came across Their Monstrous Natures. This is a short story about a girl and 4 monsters. I really enjoyed reading this novella, it’s a Reverse Harem read with a lot of spice. This is the perfect read when you’re looking for a spicy Halloween read!


4. Ghost (The Halloween Boys #1)
by Kat Blackthorne
Ghost was another Halloween read that I read. This book has an interesting storyline, but it was a bit slow and/or boring, in my opinion. It took a while for the story to start, and I don’t know, something was missing. I ended up giving this book 3 stars, but I’m still interested in reading the second book in the series, Dragon. Dragon will come out in 2023.


5. Bewitching the Biker (Halloween Party Series) by Summer Winters
And I read another Halloween book. I just really love Halloween and it’s nice to read Halloween-themed books in October. Bewitching the Biker is a short story set in a shared world, the Halloween Party Series. This is a series of 10 books, not all of them are out yet. I think I’m going to continue reading series in preparation for Halloween! Betwitching the Biker was a good read, I’m a big fan of the MC Romance genre.