Christmas book haul

I got quite a lot of books for Christmas, so I wanted to make a separate blog post for all the books I got during the holidays. I got books from two different authors, Holly Jackson and Colleen Hoover.

As Good As Dead (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #3) by Holly Jackson
As I mentioned in my previous book haul, I want to finish the A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder series in 2023, so I asked for the third book and for the prequel novella. I already own the second book in the series, so I’m really excited to continue the series.


Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover
Heart Bones has been out for quite a time, and I still haven’t read it. I’m kind of ashamed lol. I really enjoy Colleen Hoover’s books, so I’m really looking forward to reading this book, the story sounds really interesting.


It Starts with Us by Colleen Hoover
I remember reading It Ends with Us and although this book was really hard to read, it was also really beautiful. I’m so happy that Colleen Hoover decided to write a sequel, because after finishing It Ends with Us, I really wanted to read more about Lily and Atlas. 


Kill Joy (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #3) by Holly Jackson
Like I mentioned before, I really want to finish the A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder series in 2023, so I asked for this novella and the third book in the series.


Layla by Colleen Hoover
Just like Heart Bones, Layla has been out for quite some time and I still haven’t read it. I really want to catch up on Colleen Hoover’s books because so far, there hasn’t been a book written by her, that I didn’t enjoy.


Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
Reminders of Him came out this year, so I’m not that late with this book. When I read the synopsis of Reminders of Him, I was immediately intrigued. This story sounds really interesting, and like something I haven’t read before!


Slammed series (Slammed #1-3) by Colleen Hoover
And the last books for my Christmas haul are the Slammed books. If I’m correct, these books are the first few books that Colleen Hoover has written. I’ve heard so many amazing things about these books, and I’ve seen so many butterflies in the Colleen Hoover Facebook group because of these books. If you don’t know yet, I love butterflies, so I guess I’ll have to read these books too 😉


And that’s it for my Christmas book haul! I’m so happy with the books I received.