October - December book haul

The Kingmaker Chronicles #1-4
 by Amanda Bouchet
Sophie, my buddy read friend, sent me the first book in October because it was a deal on Amazon. It was only €0.99 so I couldn’t not buy it. Now in December, I got all four books on my Kindle. Sophie and I buddy read the first three books and we’re going to read the fourth one in 2023. I really enjoyed the books and I’m excited for the fourth and final book in the series!

Crave (Crave #1) by Tracy Wolff
Crave is another book that Sophie sent me because it was another deal on Amazon. Just like A Promise of Fire, Crave was only €0.99. I’m really excited to buddy read this book with Sophie!

Verity (Collector’s Edition) by Colleen Hoover
I really wanted to buy the new edition of Verity because I really love the cover and I had to read the bonus content. I plan on rereading Verity in 2023 and I’m so excited for it!


A Light in the Flame (Flesh and Fire #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
It’s no surprise that I’m going to say this but I loved loved loved A Light in the Flame by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Jennifer is such a talented author and she can surprise me again and again with her amazing stories and characters. I highly recommend the Blood and Ash series and the Flesh and Fire series!


Good Girl, Bad Blood (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #2)
 by Holly Jackson
I haven’t read Good Girl, Bad Blood yet but I bought this book because I plan on continuing the A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder series. I got the other books for Christmas, and I hope to finish the entire series in 2023!


The Warlord (Rise of the Warlords #1)
by Gena Showalter
Gena Showalter is an amazing author, and I really enjoy reading her Fantasy Romance books. I got an arc for the third book in the Rise of the Warlords series, The Phantom, so it’s time to read the first two books in the series. I read The Warlord at the end of December, and I really enjoyed the story. I’m so excited to read the other two books in the Rise of the Warlords series!

Finding Perfect (Hopeless #2.6) by Colleen Hoover
Finding Perfect was the last book I read in 2022 and I really enjoyed it. After reading Finding Perfect a long time ago, I wished there was more to Daniel and Six’ story. I’m so happy that Colleen Hoover decided to write some more about Daniel and Six.


Confess
by Colleen Hoover
I read Confess a few years ago but when I saw it in the bookstore, I had to buy it. It’s my plan to own all of Colleen Hoover’s books and I’m almost there! There are only a few books missing in my collection.


Ugly Love
by Colleen Hoover
Like Confess, I’ve already read this book, but I wanted it in my collection. For Christmas I got a few other Colleen Hoover books, and the only books I’m missing at the moment are Hopeless, Losing Hope, Finding Perfect, Maybe Someday and Maybe Not. I already read those books, but I want them in my collection.


And that’s it for the last couple of months!