Worship Me | Review

Title: Worship Me
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues novella
Author: Kel Carpenter & Aurelia Jane
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 29 November 2022
Rating: ★★★★

Synopsis

My goddess is reborn.

The mouthy peacock shifter I find is not the woman I knew. She’s somehow more.

More human.

More lovely.

More sinful.

And I want her more than I ever have before.

There’s just one problem.

She doesn’t remember her past lifetimes—or that I’ve killed her in every single one.


Review

This book was provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Kel Carpenter and Aurelia Jane!
 
Worship Me is a novella set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world and tells the story of Adora and Pan. This short story can be found in the Devour anthology.

After meeting Adora in the first book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series, I wanted to know more about her. She seemed like an interesting character, and she deserves a happy ending. Worship Me is a novella about Adora and Pan, it’s a short story that you can easily finish in one sitting. I really liked getting to know Adora more, I loved her history with Pan, and I’m happy that they got their happy ending.

Worship Me was another amazing addition to the Immortal Vices and Virtues series. I’m so in love with this series, the different characters and houses. I really can’t get enough of the Immortal Vices and Virtues books, and I’m going to be so sad when the series is finished!