Kindle Unlimited haul #10

1. The Final Print (Dreamland Billionaires #1) by Lauren Asher
The Final Print has been on my KU TBR for a while now and I saw this Instagram reel about this book and I decided to finally pick up the book. I listened to the audiobook and I also read some chapters in the ebook, and I really enjoyed reading this book. I ended up giving this book 5 stars because I really loved the main characters and their story! I’m excited to read the next book in the series.


2. Terms and Conditions (Dreamland Billionaires #2) by Lauren Asher
After reading the first book in the Dreamland Billionaires series, I had to read the two other books in the series. Terms and Conditions was another great read and I loved the boss/employee type of situation. I’m a sucker for a lot of tropes, and this one is so hot. I loved the chemistry between the characters, and I was constantly on the edge of my seat with excitement. Lauren Asher is an amazing author!!!



3. Final Offer (Dreamland Billionaires #3) by Lauren Asher
As mentioned before, after reading the first book I just had to read the second and third book in the series. Final Offer is the last book in the series, and although I really loved it (and gave it 5 stars), it’s my least favourite one out of all three books. Don’t get me wrong, this book was still amazing and so well written, but I just loved the first two books more than the third. I highly recommend picking up the Dreamland Billionaires books because they’re so good and quick to read!


4. Twisted Love (Twisted #1) by Ana Huang
I’ve heard so many great things about the Twisted series by Ana Huang, so I decided to pick up the first book. I’m so glad that I did because I LOVED it. I read a mix of the ebook and the audiobook, and I enjoyed both formats. Ana Huang is a new-to-me author, and she did such an incredible job. The story was interesting, the characters were lovable and the spice was so hot! I really enjoyed reading this book and I’m excited to pick up the other books in the series.


5. The Sweet Spot (Tanlines #1)
by Rochelle Allison
I was looking for a cute Romance, and The Sweet Spot was the perfect read for that. This book is about romance, but also about friends and family. I really enjoyed the story, I thought it was cute, and I was happy for the main characters. I also really liked the subplot about the female main character and her father. If you’re a fan of cute Romance books with some spice, then The Sweet Spot is definitely something for you! Be aware, this book is tamer than the other books I mentioned in my Kindle Unlimited haul, haha!