Covet Me | Review

Title: Covet Me 
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Mates #1
Author: Kel Carpenter & Aurelia Jane
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 31 May 2023
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis

In our world, power is king, and I’m the ultimate bartering chip.

I’m the daughter of the Don, but my life as a mafia princess is far from a fairytale.
Trapped in a pretty cage, my family clipped my wings so that I can fill the role all princesses are tasked: to marry a prince and secure an alliance. My mob boss father would give anything to gain an edge over the rest of the Supernatural Syndicates in New York—including me.

So my dad makes a deal.
The terms are simple.

Win the election to become the new leader of Earth and Emerald. Win me.

Except… I’m not a very good princess and I have no intention of playing nice.

These men want to compete for me? Fine—but no one said I couldn’t compete for myself.
The trials may be deadly, but I’ve got an ace up my sleeve they won’t see coming.

There’s just one tiny problem.
Out of nowhere, the very mating call I’d hoped to never experience consumes me, and I go into heat—at the worst time ever.

Talk about a sticky situation.

**Covet Me is a why-choose spicy standalone paranormal romance in the Immortal Vices and Virtues universe. You can expect enemies-to-lovers pulse pounding romance, hate-kissing, ‘touch her and I’ll unalive you’ vibes, and three possessive mates that will do anything for their little firebird. Mature themes will be present. Reader discretion is advised.**


Review

This book was provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Kel Carpenter and Aurelia Jane!

Covet Me is the first standalone book in the second season of the Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Matesand tells the story of Nikki, Adrian, Malachi and Niall.

When I finished the Immortal Vices and Virtues series, I was really sad. I really loved reading the books set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world, each book was so interesting, had fun characters and some amazing spicy scenes. I also really liked that each book was written by a different author (duo). When I read the news of a second season, I was beyond excited. The Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Mates is a six-book series with multiple mates, instead of one mate like in the first season of the Immortal Vices and Virtues

Covet Me is the first book in the second season, and it was amazing. Covet Me set the bar high for the other books in the Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Mates series because this book was epic, long, spicy and addictive. The characters were amazing, the story was interesting, and it was really hard to put this book down!

Nikki is such a fun main character. I loved her Disney references and her jokes, and I loved that she was impulsive but also really caring. As for the guys, I loved all of them. There isn’t a favourite because all three are amazing guys and so perfect for Nikki. Adrian, Malachi and Niall are all three dominant, yet they don’t mind sharing Nikki at all. They would do everything for her!

Covet Me was so good, and everything that I needed! I loved seeing some familiar faces, and I really liked that his book was more about Mafia families and not the different Houses like the previous books. I cannot resist a good Mafia book! If you’re looking for an amazing Fantasy Romance, and you don’t mind multiple partners, then I highly recommend Covet Me. If you’re into one partner, then I suggest checking out the first season of the Immortal Vices and Virtues books!