Kindle Unlimited haul #11

1. Twisted Lies (Twisted #4) by Ana Huang
I’m so sad that Twisted Lies is the last book in the Twisted series. I really enjoyed reading Ana Huang’s books and she made me fall in love with every couple. All the books in the Twisted series are well-written, addictive and they have the perfect tropes! I highly recommend these books!!!


2. If Love #1-4
by Ana Huang
I enjoyed reading the Twisted series so much so I started another series by Ana Huang, If Love. I read all the books, and every single book was amazing. Ana Huang is such a great Romance author and I’m so excited to read more books by her! I read a mix of the kindle edition and the audiobook, and I recommend both!


3. Get In My Swamp (Get In My Swamp #1) by G.M. Fairy
One night I was scrolling through Instagram Reels and I saw a Reel about a Shrek Romance and I was intrigued. I decided to pick up this book, and it was kinda good. I enjoyed reading this book and for some reason it wasn’t that weird? I don’t really know what to say besides that I’m looking forward to the next book haha.


4. Cat and Mouse Duet #1-2 by H.D. Carlton
I’ve seen Haunting Adeline and Hunting Adeline so many times on my Instagram feed and I was really interested. I love Dark Romance books and this one was described as ‘disturbing’, so I wanted to see how disturbing it was going to be for me. To be honest, it wasn’t that disturbing? A lot of crazy stuff happens in these two books, but there’s a trigger warning at the beginning of the book, so you know what you’re getting yourself into. I really loved Adeline and Zade, and I couldn’t get enough of both characters! I’m so happy that I read this book series.


5. Deception Duet #1-2 by K. Webster
This was another book series that I found on Instagram and I really enjoyed it. This duet sounded really cool because it’s about a triplet that needs to act like they’re one person, and our female protagonist believed it for a while. The story was really good, and I couldn’t stop reading! I finished the duet in two days!

I read so many amazing books with Kindle Unlimited, and I’m so excited to read more!