June wrap up


In June I read a total of 13 books, I watched 16 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 1 movie. Read further to know what I read and watched in June.

In June I read a mix of books: Kindle Unlimited ebooks, audiobooks and a few ARCs. I read Haunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet #1) by H.D. Carlton, Hunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet #2) by H.D. Carlton, A Court of Mist and Fury (Part 1 of 2) [Dramatized Adaptation] by Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Mist and Fury (Part 2 of 2) [Dramatized Adaptation] by Sarah J. Maas, Triple Threat (Deception Duet #1) by K. Webster, Death Wish (Deception Duet #2) by K. Webster, A Court of Wings and Ruin (Part 1 of 3) [Dramatized Adaptation] by Sarah J. Maas, Pillow Thoughts (Pillow Thoughts #1) Courtney Peppernell, A Court of Wings and Ruin (Part 2 of 3) [Dramatized Adaptation] by Sarah J. Maas, Desire in His Blood (Brides of the Kylorr #1) by Zoey Draven, A Court of Wings and Ruin (Part 3 of 3) [Dramatized Adaptation] by Sarah J. Maas, Katmere Academy: An Insider’s Guide (Crave #3.5) by Tracy Wolff and True North (Crave #3.1) by Tracy Wolff.

I really enjoyed listening to the ACOTAR audiobooks, they're so good! I picked up the Cat and Mouse Duet because I've been seeing it so much on Instagram, and I really loved the duet. I'm a big fan of twisted/dark books, and these two were amazing! I also picked up the Deception Duet because of Instagram, and I really liked it too!

As for TV shows and movies, I didn't watch that much this month, but I did watch a few things. I finished watching Special Forces: Wie durft wint (a Belgian TV show), and I watched episodes from the final season of Never Have I Ever, a few episodes from season 3 of A Series of Unfortunate Events, and the entire new season of Black Mirror. I also watched one movie, Uncharted. I'm a bit disapointed by Black Mirror, it wasn't that great and they tried some fantasy stuff and I wasn't impressed. Never Have I Ever was fun to watch, as always.

Let's hope July will a great reading month like June!