Claim Me | Review

Title: Claim Me 
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Mates #3
Author: Lexi C. Foss
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 7 August 2023
Rating: ★★★★.5

Synopsis

I’m a prisoner. A pet. A being of supreme power on a leash.

Why?

Because my fated mate ‘borrowed’ my power and nearly killed the House of Gold and Garnet’s King.

Oh, he knew I was innocent. Just like his successor — King Kaspian — does as well. But that hasn’t lessened my sentence; it’s simply made my prison cell a little more comfortable.

Because instead of bars, I’m stuck in one of the new king’s bedrooms. And he’s tasked three immensely handsome mercenaries to guard me.

Nox, Bane, and Nolan.

Too bad all I want to do is escape, otherwise I might be tempted by the buffet of sexy goodness spread out before me.

Alas, when King Kaspian gives me a task I can’t refuse, I suddenly find myself incapable of thinking about anything or anyone other than the four captors controlling my life.

Because it turns out breaking a fated mate bond can fracture the soul and force new bonds to form.

Four, to be exact.

With a King and his three mercenary guards.

If any of them reject me, I’ll die.

But if they accept me, my death magic might consume us all…


Author’s Note: Claim Me is a standalone multiple-mates romance with strong worship themes. At least from the phantoms, Nox and Bane. Vampire Kaspian and Necromancer Fallon have a bit of an enemies-to-lovers thing going on. And Archangel Nolan just wants to protect her. This will be a fun journey…


Review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Lexi C. Foss

Claim Me is the third standalone book in the second season of the Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Matesand tells the story of Fallon, Bane, Kaspian, Nolan and Nox.

Yay, another book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world! I keep repeating this in every review, but the Immortal Vices and Virtues world is so amazing with interesting stories, beautiful covers and talented authors. All books are standalone Fantasy Romance books, so you don’t have to read all of them to be able to read one of them, but let me tell you, you’ll get addicted! Every book in the first Immortal Vices and Virtues season is about one mate, and every book in the second season, Her Monstrous Mates is about multiple mates.

Claim Me is the third book in the second season, and is about Fallon, Bane, Kaspian, Nolan and Nox. I loved the diversity of this couple, Fallon is a witch, Bane and Nox are phantoms, Nolan is an archangel and Kaspian is a vampire. A weird but good mix, believe me. The story was really interesting, I was also really excited for the characters to get together and experience fun. It was also really nice that this book is about Kaspian, if you read the first Immortal Vices and Virtues series, you know Kaspian from Crave Me. I always thought he deserved his own book!

Claim Me was such a great book. I really enjoyed reading about the characters, the mix of personalities was amazing, the chemistry and the spice was amazing too. Fallon and her mates were fun to read about, and I’m glad they have their happy ending. Claim Me is a great addition to the Immortal Vices and Virtues series, and I already can’t wait to get my hands on the next book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Mates series!