Mark Me | Review

Title: Mark Me 
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Mates #4
Author: Mila Young
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 30 August 2023
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis

I’m marked…but I won’t be tamed.

Loss has scarred my life. I’ve trained relentlessly, endured unimaginable pain for one goal – to face the beast who watched me, who came for me. But took my family instead.

There’s nothing I won’t do for vengeance.

Until three sinful and unhinged monsters find me, emerging from the shadows with sharp teeth, and with claws that could pull apart my life as easily as they do the buttons on my dress.

They think they can break me… Absurd.

Yet I’m caught in their twisted war in a world in ruins and fraying at the edges. They won’t leave me alone, insisting I belong to them. That they’ll make me irrevocably theirs.

Resisting the fantasies they promise grows harder with every passing day, and it scares me how easily I’ve started thinking of them as my own monsters.

But I remind myself I obey no one. Especially when I’m starting to suspect that they had a hand to play in my family’s death.

They aren’t the first monsters I’ve faced. They’ll most certainly be the last…

Author’s Note: Mark Me is a steamy, shifter romance with darker themes, enemies to lovers tension, three possessive and cocky aIphahoIes, a tough and sassy heroine who refuses to choose just one man. Dive in and enjoy this standalone book.


Review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Mila Young!

Mark Me is the fourth standalone book in the second season of the Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Matesand tells the story of Billie, Eryx, Khaos and Tallis.
 
Mark Me was another amazing book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world, and this time it was written by a new-to-me author. And although this was a new-to-me author, I already knew I was going to love this book after reading a few chapters. I was really interested in the story and the characters, I was really excited for the romance and the spice, and I wanted to know what happened to Billie and who killed her parents. And let me tell you I was surprised…

Mark Me is already the fourth book in the second season, and it’s about Billie, a wolf shifter with special powers, Eryx, a griffin, Khaos, a wolf shifter, and Tallis, an incubus. All men are also half god. I really enjoyed the mixed harem, each man had their own extras and kinks. I really liked Eryx’ griffin called Echo, and Tallis had a nice surprise in his incubus form… Mark Me is a Slow Burn Romance, it takes a little while to get steamy, but the scenes are so worth it! I really liked all three men, and our main character, Billie, was badass and sassy, I love her!

I’m so happy that we got another great book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series! I really enjoy reading these books because I love Fantasy Romance books, they’re all standalone books so no cliffhangers, they have beautiful covers and you get to know new authors or read books by authors you enjoy. If you’re a fan of Reverse Harem Romance or multiple mates, then the second season of the Immortal Vices and Virtues, Her Monstrous Mates, is definitely something for you. If you’re more a fan of one mate, then I recommend the first season of the Immortal Vices and Virtues books. But if you enjoy both, go read all the books because they’re amazing!