Shadow Me | Review

Title: Shadow Me 
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues: Shadow Shifter Bonds #2
Author: Annie Anderson
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 1 April 2024
Rating: ★★★★

Synopsis

Once upon a time, I killed a god and stole his power. I’ve been paying for it ever since.

After my banishment, I promised myself three things.
One: I would never take a mate.
Two: I would find a way to get rid of the power I stole.
Three: I would punish the gods who banished me.
Not necessarily in that order.

There’s just one teeny, tiny little problem.

That power I hate? It’s a siren call to the ones who banished me, letting them know I’ve broken out of their prison.

And that mate I don’t want? Well, he found me first, and he has no intention of letting me go anytime soon–even with his life on the line.

Trusting him breaks every one of my rules, but it might be the only way to save us both.

**Shadow Me is a spicy standalone romantasy set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues Universe. Every book is a guaranteed happily ever after with a satisfying ending and no cliffhangers. Perfect for fans of Immortals After Dark, Black Dagger Brotherhood, and the Demonica series.**


Review

This book was provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Annie Anderson!

Shadow Me is the second standalone book in the third season of the Immortal Vices and Virtues: Shadow Shifter Bondsand tells the story of Styx and Corvin.

Another book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world, yay! This Fantasy Romance universe is so amazing, and I love that this universe keeps on growing. This world/universe is so interesting, and the stories and characters are so well-written! You also get to enjoy books by different authors/author duos. What more do you want? Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about the spice... When I tell you that the Immortal Vices and Virtues books are amazing, I mean it! Go check out the first and second season, there will definitely be a book for you!

Shadow Me is the second book in the third Immortal Vices and Virtues season. The third season is about the shadow world/Tartarus. We met our main character, Styx, in the first book, Mate Me. I was immediately interested in her story, and Annie Anderson didn't disappoint! Styx is such an interesting character, and I liked the fact that she didn't immediately want her mate, just like Reagan in Mate Me. Let the men work for once! And let's talk about men... Corvin is such a hottie. I immediately liked him, and what he did for Styx was so sweet!

Shadow Me was another great addition to the Immortal Vices and Virtues world! I truly enjoy reading all the books in the series, and getting to know all the characters and their stories. I'm so happy that the Immortal Vices and Virtues universe exists. These books are fast-paced and not too big, they have interesting storylines and characters, and all the spice you need/want! I'm really looking forward to reading the next book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series!