Hunt Me | Review

Title: Hunt Me 
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues: Shadow Shifter Bonds #3
Author: Heather Hildenbrand
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 15 April 2024
Rating: ★★★★.5

Synopsis

I’m at a bar trying to poison a mark like the professional I am when I see him.

Straight from Tartarus, they say the shadow dragon called Legion has slayed entire armies single-handedly, and the intense way he looks at me suggests every rumor I’ve heard about him is true.

I should be terrified. Instead, I’m drawn like a moth to a flame.

The moment he touches me, everything changes.

Suddenly, my skin is the poison. One touch is enough to kill a man, which is exactly what I do before I realize what Legion has done to me.

I vow to make him pay.

The pull I feel toward him is a beacon—or a leash—but he’s not the easy mark I expected.

To my utter horror, I go from hunter to captive.

If I want to earn my freedom, I’ll have to give him the one thing he demands: me.

**Hunt Me is a spicy standalone romantasy set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues Universe. Every book is a guaranteed happily ever after with a satisfying ending and no cliffhangers. Perfect for fans of Immortals After Dark, Black Dagger Brotherhood, and the Demonica series.**


Review

This book was provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Heather Hildenbrand!

Hunt Me is the third standalone book in the third season of the Immortal Vices and Virtues: Shadow Shifter Bondsand tells the story of Tori and Legion.

When I got my hands on the next book Immortal Vices and Virtues world, Hunt Me, I got so excited! This Fantasy Romance universe is so well-written and amazing, and I love that the authors keep on adding new books to the universe. This world that they have created is so interesting, and the characters and stories are so enjoyable to read about. The Immortal Vices and Virtues books have the right amount of romance, action, spice and more! I highly recommend reading all three seasons!

Hunt Me is already the third book in the third Immortal Vices and Virtues season. I love that the release dates are pretty close to each other, so we don't have to wait long for the next book! The third Immortal Vices and Virtues season is about the shadow world/Tartarus, and I love that all three books in this season intertwine with each other. In the previous seasons there were books that had some reoccuring characters, but in the third season, so far, all the books are connected (but can still be read as standalones). In Hunt Me we read about Tori and Legion, and like the previous books in this season they aren't really happy with their mating bond. But as the story moves along, they are slowly starting to open up to each other, and more...

I really liked Tori and Legion, and their story. This book was another amazing addition to the Immortal Vices and Virtues universe. I truly cannot get enough of the Immortal Vices and Virtues books. This series is so addictive, the books aren't too long and you just want to know how the characters are going to get their happy ending. I'm so happy with Tori and Legion's ending, and I'm really looking forward to reading about the next characters and their happy ending!