Bind Me | Review

Title: Bind Me 
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues: Shadow Shifter Bonds #7
Author: Mila Young
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 16 August 2024
Rating: ★★★★.5

Synopsis

Fate shattered my world in a heartbeat.

As a bounty hunter, I’ve hunted the supernatural, yet nothing prepared me for the truth about my bloodline.

Exiled by a harsh twist of fate, I’m thrust into the cold heart of Norway. Here, amid ancient forests and icy waters, I’m supposed to start over. But shadows from my past cling tighter than ever.

A mission that was supposed to be my redemption throws me into the path with him—a man as dangerous and mysterious as he is infuriating. He’s hiding secrets that will get me killed, revealing he’s my fated mate.

Unbelievable!

His touch sparks a flame inside me, leaving me questioning everything.

Together, we stumble upon a dark conspiracy, centuries in the making, binding our fates together. As truths surface, we’re forced to work together.

As lines blur between us, I’m faced with a choice. Can I trust the man who awakens my soul but might be my ultimate undoing?

**Bind Me is a spicy standalone romantasy set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues Universe. Every book is a guaranteed happily ever after with a satisfying ending and no cliffhangers. Perfect for fans of Immortals After Dark, Black Dagger Brotherhood, and the Demonica series.**


Review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Heather Renee!

Bind Me is the seventh standalone book in the third season of the Immortal Vices and Virtues: Shadow Shifter Bondsand tells the story of Sasha and Kaden.

I'm always so excited to start a book from the Immortal Vices and Virtues world! The Immortal Vices and Virtues world is an amazing Romantasy world with currently 3 seasons. Each book is a standalone written by a different author/author duo, but they're all set in the same world. So each story is different, with different characters, but they all end with a happy ending. Sometimes, like with Bind Me, you get to read bits about previous or future characters, which is also really nice if you've read all the other books in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world.

Bind Me is already the seventh book in the third season, Shadow Shifter Bonds. I can't believe we're already at the seventh book. I'm also kinda sad because the third season will be over soon. Bind Me tells the story of Sasha and Kaden, they're both water shifters. Sasha is a mermaid shifter and Kaden is a kraken shifter. I've never read a book about a kraken shifter, so that was fun (if you know what I mean). I really liked Sasha and Kaden, and it was fun to see Billie, Eryx, Khaos and Tallis from Mark Me (second season) again. Chowder was also really cute!

Bind Me was another amazing book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world! This book was fun to read, it had the perfect mix of different tropes. I'm a big fan of Romantasy books, especially fated mates books. I really enjoy reading standalones with a happy endings so these are just amazing. I'm excited to read the next book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues: Shadow Shifter Bonds series, and I just know it's going to be another great read!