When Magic Sleeps | Review

Title: When Magic Sleeps
Series: Darkly Fae #1
Author: Tera Lynn Childs
Pages: 92 pages
Version: Ebook
Publisher: Fearless Alchemy
Rating:

Review

When Magic Sleeps tells the story of Winnie and her dark fae prince, Cathair. Winnie has these strange dreams about a prince and she writes them down. One day she sees the owl, who visits her every month, turn into a guy, her prince. How can it be that the prince she dreams of, is now standing in front of her?

When Magic Sleeps is such a good short book! The story is interesting, I love reading books about fae, they're one of my favourite supernatural creatures. Winnie is such a sweet girl and I love that she writes her dreams down. I used to write in a diary, and it reminds me of that. Cathair is our typical prince, handsome looking and charming. I'm glad that When Magic Sleeps ends the way it ends.

I've read a book written by Tera Lynn Childs, Forgive My Fins, and I loved that one too! When Magic Sleeps is fast paced and the characters are amazing!