Top 5 books that made me cry

We all know that one book that made you cry like a little kid, well, I'm going to give you 5 books that made me cry! (These are not in order!!!)

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

We all know that book that made everyone cry: The Fault in Our Stars. The book was so heartbreaking when a specific character died (I'm not saying who, for those who haven't read the book yet). When you read the synopsis of the book, you know you're going to cry. Stories about cancer never really end well. But still, I started reading the book and it was so sad, but also so beautiful.
Click here for more information about the book.
Click here for the trailer of the movie.

2. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Me Before You is recently turned into a movie, which I still have to see, but the book is so beautiful and heartbreaking! I thought this book was going to have a happy ending, but when I was more than halfway through the book, I knew this wasn't going to end well. I cried so much that my ears were red and it was so hard to read the final pages.
Click here for more information about the book.
Click here for the trailer of the movie.

3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Maybe Someday is a romance book, but despite being a romance book, Colleen Hoover always gives her books something extra. Teen pregnancy, abuse,... And Maybe Someday is also a romance book with something extra. It was so beautiful, yet it made me cry. I highly recommend Colleen Hoover's books!
Click here for more information about the book.

4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth

At the end of Allegiant, I was a wreck. When I was reading the last chapters, I was non-stop crying. I'm curious if I'm going to cry with the movie, Ascendant. (I don't think so to be honest. I'm more pissed than sad with the movies)
Click here for more information about the book.

5. Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber

I've only read the first book in the series, but I read it more than 4 times. And every time I cry. I don't know why but I always have to cry. The story is about a girl and a guy who are in love with each other and something stupid happens. And because of that stupid thing I always have to cry. Lol, I hope you understand. I'm trying not to spoil anything.
Click here for more information about the book.

Make sure you check these books out and let me know if you liked them!