Origin | Review

Title: Origin
Series: Lux #4
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pages: 364 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Rating: ★

Review

Origin is the fourth book in the Lux series and starts where Opal left off. Katy has been captured and is now at a facility to train her to become a better hybrid. She gets to know more about Daedalus and she even discovers a new species: Origins. The Origins are the children of a Luxen and a hybrid, they are smarter and have other abilities.
Daemon is lost without Katy and he has to find a way to save her, but can he?

Origin was such an amazing book. Just like all the other books in the Lux series, I had to keep reading and I just couldn’t stop. I cannot get enough of Katy and Daemon!

Origin had so many plot twists that I didn’t see coming. I mean, a new species, Katy and Daemon getting secretly married, Dawson and Beth having a baby (so probably an Origin)?! Hello, can it get even better? Jennifer L. Armentrout is killing it with this series!

Just like every other book, I love how Katy and Daemon are together and I cannot get enough of them. They are just so cute and adorable and they are married now! I was so excited when I was reading it and I couldn’t stop smiling! They are definitely one of my favourite book couples!

Origin was an amazing sequel and I cannot wait to read the final book (besides the short stories and extra books) in the Lux series, Opposition! Luckily I don’t have to wait two years like it was the last time. I got Opposition for my birthday so keep an eye out for the review, which is coming very soon!