July favourites

Because I uploaded my June favourites before June ended, I couldn’t tell you guys how I loved the festival Jera On Air. Jera On Air was such an amazing festival and if you’d like to read more about it, then make sure to check out my festival diary.

Books
  • Saving Grace (A Broken Heart #1) by Vi Carter
Saving Grace is such a beautiful book and I couldn’t stop reading. It was so beautiful and fast paced! Make sure to check out my review by clicking here.
  • Seeking Sanctuary (Shelter Me #1) by Annie Anderson
Seeking Sanctuary was the first book I read by Annie Anderson but was such an amazing and beautiful read. I also wrote a review for this book, so I’m not going to talk too much about it. You can find my review here.
  • Pillow Thoughts II: Healing the Heart by Courtney Peppernell
I love discovering new poetry authors and when I really loved Pillow Thoughts II: Healing the Heart. I’ve never read the first Pillow Thoughts, but now I really want to. Courtney is such a talented poet, and I really enjoyed reading her collection. My review will be up somewhere in August, so definitely keep an eye out for that!
  • Counterfeit Boyfriend by Cindi Madsen
Counterfeit Boyfriend was the second book I’ve read written by Cindi Madsen and this one is definitely my favourite. I really liked that Counterfeit Boyfriend was a New Adult book and I really loved the characters. I’ve written a review that will be published in August!
  • The Gilded King (Sovereign #1) by Josie Jaffrey
I’ve read the first series, Solis Invicti, by Josie Jaffrey and I loved it, so when she asked me if I was interested in reviewing her new book, I immediately said yes. I’m so glad I did because The Gilded King is such an amazing book and make sure to check out my blog tomorrow because my review will be up at 7 AM!
  • Wolf Games (The Vampire Games #4) by Caroline Peckham
Wolf Games is the fourth book in the The Vampire Games series and is yet another amazing sequel. I love reading Caroline’s books because they’re so well written and fast paced. My review for Wolf Games will be up this Thursday so keep an eye out for that!
Food & drinks
  • Tastea Sunset Ice Tea
I’ve been trying out this Ice Tea from Tastea and I love it so much! It tastes so good and my review together with a discount code will be up on my blog this Friday!
Movies
  • Wonder Woman
I wanted to see Wonder Woman for such a long time but never actually watched it until this month and wow! I loved this movie so much, and it was such an amazing one. I loved everything about it except X sacrificing himself. I don’t want to spoil anything hence the X, but I had to mention it.

  • Midnight Sun
When I first saw the trailer of Midnight Sun I knew that I had to watch the movie and that I was going to cry. And I did… Midnight Sun is such a beautiful movie and I didn’t expect the movie to end the way it ended. It left me so broken-hearted and I cannot wait to read the book!
  • The Incredibles 2
When I discovered that there was going to be a new Incredibles movie, I had to watch it. My boyfriend and I went to the movies and we both loved The Incredibles 2. I highly recommend watching this one not only because it’s that good but also because it brought back so many childhood memories!
Skincare
  • Lush Eau Roma Water Toner
I wanted to try out one of the Lush toners because I heard so many great things about it and I went for the Eau Roma Water. I really like this toner because it’s made for sensitive skins and helps reduce redness. I really like using this toner after removing my make-up because there still some dirt left and this toner really helps!