Top 5 autumn lipsticks

When I think of autumn, I think of all the colourful leaves, cosy jumpers and Halloween. I like to wear lipsticks to match these leaves and cosy jumpers, so that’s why I wanted to share my favourite autumn lipsticks with you guys.

1. Colourpop Ultra Satin Lipstick in Baracuda
The first lipstick is a ColourPop lipstick. I got three ColourPop lipsticks for my birthday last year, and I really like them. I have two different kinds of lipsticks: 2 Ultra Matte Lipsticks and 1 Ultra Satin Lipstick. Baracuda is the Ultra Satin Lipstick with a dark rose undertone. I really like the satin formula, and the dark rose colour is just so beautiful.

2. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Unicorn Blood
This was also my first ever Jeffree Star Cosmetics lipstick that I got from a friend. I was always fascinated by Jeffree Star so it was amazing to have one of his lipsticks (now I also have another lipstick and a highlighter). Unicorn Blood is a dark rusty red with a matte finish. I think that this lipstick is a bit darker than it looks in the bottle, but it’s beautiful nonetheless.

3. Nabla Dreamy Matte Liquid Lipstick in Kernel
This lipstick was the first ever product I tried out by Nabla and I fell in love with the brand. The shade Kernel is a medium plummy-red brown colour, and the formula of this lipstick is matte. I really like how long this lipstick lasts on my lips as well as the colour.

4. Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Vintage
The Nyx Liquid Suede Cream lipsticks are very creamy and dry down a little. There’s an epic shade range, and one of the perfect shades for autumn is Vintage. Vintage is a plum shade with a mauve undertone. I really like wearing this lipstick because of the creamy finish. I wear a lot of matte lipsticks so wearing a creamy lipstick does help when my

5. Nyx Liquid Suede Metallic Matte in Biker Babe
The Nyx Liquid Suede Metallic Matte lipsticks are so cool, in my opinion. I like a good metallic lip and these are amazing! I own two lipsticks: Biker Babe and Modern Maven, both are really beautiful but I think that Biker Babe is a bit more autumn-like. Biker Babe is a burgundy lipstick with a matte metallic finish.

What’s your favourite autumn lipstick?