Bookish Etsy wish list

I’ve been looking at so many Etsy shops at products and I wanted to share some of the products I really want to buy one day. I’m also going to be making a ‘Beauty Etsy wish list’ so keep an eye out for that too!

BriarWick ~ A Court of Thorns & Roses Inspired – Soy Vegan Candle
I think that these candles are so beautiful and just perfect for on my bookshelf. I’m a huge Sarah J. Maas fan and you will probably see a lot of SJM inspired products here in this wish list because I want everything!


JCroftDesign ~ A Court of Thorns and Roses ‘Impressive Wingspan’ Vinyl Sticker
When I saw this sticker, I immediately had to laugh. It’s just so funny and it would be amazing to have this sticker!


BookishStuff ~  A Court of Thorns and Roses Quote Bookmark
This is one of my favourite quotes ever and having it on a bookmark is just amazing.


SeasonalVibe ~  Phrythian Cours Bookmarks
These bookmarks are so beautiful and if you haven’t noticed it yet, I’m a bookmark hoarder. I love collecting bookmarks and these are just so pretty.


MagicBookmarks ~ ACOTAR, Lux and Nightmare Before Christmas bookmarks


MagicBookmarks has some of the cutest bookmarks ever. These bookmarks are magnetic and just so adorable. I chose the ACOTAR, Lux and Nightmare Before Christmas ones because they’re definitely my favourites, but in reality, I want to own every single one of them!


SamLandmanCreaties ~ Obsidian arrow head inspired by the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I’m part of the official Jennifer L. Armentrout Facebook group and I’ve seen these necklaces so many times in the group and I think that these are just so perfect for the Lux series!


Dreamyandco ~ There Is No Bad People Bookmark – Colleen Hoover
This is such a beautiful quote as well as such a beautiful bookmark. I’m a big fan of Colleen Hoover’s books and this would be perfect for my collection!


All these pictures are from the Etsy shop owners!