Pink Valentine's Day look | Tutorial

It’s almost Valentine’s Day and I wanted to create a simple look that everyone could recreate for Valentine’s Day so I decided to go with a pink cut crease look. It’s simple, nothing too much but still in the Valentine’s Day theme.

To be honest, I don’t really wear this much make-up when I go outside and that’s kinda sad. I love creating these looks but I don’t dare go outside because I’m scared of other people’s opinions. This year I am going to try to be braver and wear more bolder make-up outside of my house. But I’ll stop rambling and let’s get into the tutorial!

1. Prime your eyelids with your favourite eyeshadow primer or concealer and set it with white eyeshadow or a translucent powder.

2. Use a pink and red shade in the crease and build up the colour until you have the desired pigmentation.

3. Make a cut crease with concealer and set it with a pale eyeshadow or translucent powder.

4. Use the same eyeshadows from step 2 on your lower lash line as well as the outer part of the eyelid.

5. This step is optional, but necessary: I used an eye pencil in my waterline to give this look something extra. I got this eye pencil in my Essence Halloween blogger mail and it’s just perfect for this look!


6. Then onto lashes: I used mascara and some lashes I haven’t tried yet. I really love the Girls With Attitude lashes and every time I visit Primark, I always come home with a new pair. You might’ve seen my tweet about these lashes, but I wanted to mention it here as well that I’m in love with these lashes!

7. And then the last picture I have for you guys, is my highlighter!

I forgot to take a picture of my lipstick, ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Times Square, and lately I’ve been using the Catrice Brow Pro Pen in C01 Golden Beige and I really love it! I wanted to mention these two products so you’d know what I used. I hope you guys love this look as much as I do!