Green cut crease | Tutorial

So I created another green look and I’m in love with it. I’ve been trying to create more cut crease looks because I really like the look of them. When I first started this tutorial, I wasn’t sure which colour I was going to use but then the green was calling my name… I feel like an alien princess with this green eyeshadow and highlighter!

I cannot recommend this palette and highlighter enough. These are two of my all-time favourite products and they’re so affordable! Both brands are cruelty-free and Makeup Revolution is also vegan!


1. Prime your eyelids and put a green eyeshadow in the crease.

2. Use concealer to make the cut crease.

3. Add a green shimmer shade onto the cut crease part and put green eyeshadow on the outer corner.

4. Use a white eyeliner to define the cut crease.

5. Create a fine line close to your lash line (helps with the fake lashes) and use the liner on your waterline. After applying the eyeliner, use a green eyeshadow to blend the liner.

6. Add mascara and fake lashes.

7. Use a green highlighter to give the look some extra green.

8. And lipstick! I forgot to take a photo of my lipstick, I’m a bad blogger I know, but I used the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin.

And that’s it!